CHARCOAL FOR YOUR FACE
Charcoal is one of the naturally activated cleansing agents. Charcoal not only helps to deep clean your pores, but also helps reduce the pore size making your face look less porous and smoother with a refined glow. Isn’t that a dream come true for most people? Deep cleansed face with literally non-existent tiny pores that gives you the flawless look. Most of us find the need to hide behind make-up to hide those visible pores on the face. The secret has been all around us all the time.
The cosmetics industry has understood the importance of Activated Charcoal and has constantly worked on creating products that contain this one ingredient to make the skin look flawless. While this ingredient is extremely beneficial, too much usage could cause redness and cause the skin to peel due to its magnetic properties.
Benefits of Activated Charcoal
Deep cleans skin pores- Charcoal has magnet like properties and it attracts the deep seated dirt and grime off the skin making it a perfect ingredient for face masks.
Removes excess sebum off the face- It is known to clean clogged pores in the skin giving it a fresh and hydrated look.
Antibacterial and antifungal- Research shows that activated charcoal acts well against E.coli and Staphylococcus aureus, thus inhibiting the growth of bacteria and fungus on the skin.
Exfoliation- Activated charcoal is slightly gritty in texture and acts as a great exfoliator. It easily removes dead skin leaving fresh skin clean and dry.
- Smooth and refined skin- With all the exfoliating, hydrating, antibacterial and antifungal properties, the activated charcoal helps detoxify the skin making the pores tiny and practically invisible!
At Omorfee, we want to ensure that you are able to experience the benefits of activated charcoal without harming your skin. We used activated charcoal in our face washes, face scrubs and face masks so you have a variety of range to choose from.
- Gentleman’s Face Wash- Fortified with activated charcoal, this face wash is made especially for man’s tough skin. Although men’s skin is tougher than women, they have a lot more sensitive skin. Hence, we add Patchouli oil and Lavender oil to keep the skin hydrated and soft.
- Charcoal Acacia Whitehead Peel Mask- Made with natural Acacia gum and activated charcoal, this peel mask is efficient in removing whiteheads, blackheads and any deep seated grime without harming the skin. It helps improve skin texture.
- Clarifica Detox Face Scrub- This scrub combines the porous nature of activated charcoal and plant cellulose beads that help scrub off the dead skin and dirt off the face extremely gently. An added flavor of Shea butter helps hydrate and moisturize the skin to avoid causing redness or irritation.
- Detox Face Pack- This face pack is extremely healthy as it combines the goodness of activated charcoal and lemon essential oil. Moreover, it has Basil extracts that help the skin detoxify deeply leaving the skin extremely soft, hydrated and completely relaxed and clean.
Visit our Face section to learn more about other ingredients used in our products.
Leave a comment